The Value of Your Local Independent Agent
- Local independent insurance brokers can tailor your insurance coverage to your specific needs because they work directly with you and the insurance companies.
- Insurance is what independent insurance agents live, think, and breathe. Because it's their business, they'll be able to explain any difficult policies or rate adjustments in a way you can trust. They've dealt with a variety of insurance providers throughout the years and are familiar with how each one operates.
- Because your independent insurance agent is not employed by an insurance business, he or she is referred to as "independent." They work with a variety of insurance carriers, but they are mostly focused on you!
- If you no longer live in your covered house, please contact us; your policy will need to be revised or amended to reflect this change.
- If you purchase or receive new valuables such as jewelry, antiques, art, or collectibles, contact your insurance company to ensure you have adequate coverage.
- You make the decision to work from home (home-based business). A basic business insurance policy might be necessary to protect you and your new venture.
- You may need to make adjustments to your home insurance coverage if the people who live with you or in your home change. Your auto insurance rates may be affected by changes in your household.
- Significant renovation or additions to your property will almost certainly necessitate a change in the amount of dwelling coverage on your home insurance policy.
- Insurance is required for vacation homes, cabins, rental properties, hunting land, and leased property. Please contact us if you are interested in purchasing a new property or making changes to an existing one.