You might get that special gift this year, it could be a new car, art, jewelry, or even an ATV. If so, Santa suggests you call us to make sure it gets insured. Your homeowner’s insurance can be updated to reflects any new purchases.
Santa might be advised to consider an accident policy and a good health plan. Here are some interesting facts about Christmas that you may not have known.
- All letters addressed to Santa in the United States go to Santa Claus, Indiana.
- It is estimated that the song "White Christmas" by Irving Berlin is the bestselling single in history with over 100 million copies sold.
- Each year more than 3 billion Christmas cards are sent in the U.S. alone.
- $447 billion and 12.9 billion hours…Money and Time Americans are expected to spend shopping, wrapping and returning gifts.
- During the Christmas season, nearly 28 sets of LEGO are sold every second.
- All the gifts in the Twelve Days of Christmas would equal 364 gifts.
- Christmas trees have been sold in the U.S. since the year 1850.
- There are approximately 21,000 Christmas tree farms in the United States.