Here are some of the top risk concerns found in the Travelers Insurance index:
- Over fifty percent of consumers feel the world is getting riskier.
- The top three personal areas of concern are personal privacy, financial losses, and personal safety.
- Medical insurance cost increases is the top risk for business owners.
- Cyber breaches from third parties are also high on the list.
- Increased legal costs and the ability to attract new talent are also a problem for businesses.
A majority of consumers (55%) say they worry about their identity being stolen and are concerned over other personal privacy risks.
Of this 54%, 17% say they worry “a great deal” about this affecting their family, and 38% say they worry “some” about this risk.
A meeting with our team can help reduce your worries about the future. We have many unique insurance products that can help protect you. Some of these include; identity theft coverage, cyber liability and a wide range of both personal and business insurance solutions.